November 13, 2009

wishlist : kitchenware

i am quite surprised how i came up with this myself..as putting up some kitchenware wishlist in my blog is just so not me (atleast not for now) ... just as i watched
(asian food channel)AFC channel:The Great Italian Cafe..

im so fond of this DeLonghi Primadonna Coffee Maker... just in case i want to get married or decided to..
u guys..please..i want this! as my wedding present..hahaha..
it is 96% fully automatic machine(coffee maker)..i gave the rate myself..since the other 4% is for our own efforts do the thinking and pushing the button and place the milk (or is it cream) at its place..bla..bla..bla...u know..if i say its 100% automatic,i would buy a robot then.ngeh3..get me?
i must say it will cost u about $2,305. USD.. and if u converted em to MYR..=rm7,801.27..
crazy right??the price...hurm...im sure my future husband wont let me have this....im sure i'll find another similarly to this..right..?.(' '_)..IM VERY SURE..

and another one that i've found on ebay..less pricey than delonghi's..much more cheaper..is... just the different functions~


MICROWAVE SMORES MAKER

check the price on ebay..: here ....im making my way quite clear to be an american's snack lover,oh?...i love buying imported products lately.. i've found it quite interesting,different/rare since i dun fancy typical thingssssss..apart from checking the 'halal' ones(yes...tis one is way sensitive)..,and just to meet a new environment since i got bored easily..be sure to buy a microwave oven first in this case..gosh..nvmnd..momy's always available...(lalala...singing happily)

n yeah..with that i ended my post...will be continued for the next wishlist..okayh????

p/s.. im no longer a 'caffeine people'..so i opt for decaf ones...i get dizzy/headache for A WEEK just because A SIP of nescafe..so i dun drink any coffee these days...mocha and cappucino are exceptional... the ugly truth huh?..yea..its me..wuts more to tell..=P..

2 critics:

phini said...

the price of that coffee maker is totally a crazinesssss...hahaha!k molah kopi jak punnn...heheh!

kisshugkisshug said...

yea..its total madness isnt it...
its not worth it i can tell