November 09, 2009

maintenance

guess its not the nite for me to let my fullest quality tym because..

YOUTUBE IS UNDER MAINTENANCE!!!!!!..its been a long tym since i havent heard of anything like "under maintenance" before..not since my graduation.. atm "under maintenance", internet at lab comp is on the "maintenance"..n of course, the mesin gedegang where i used to get my tins of 100 plus got under "maintenance" whenever i've always at the needed....we sure cannot blame anyone in this matter..technology does have it owns downs... (oh..how i miss me remarkable tym at the college)..i miss everything..(tb2 jak)

gosh..how long does it gonna take to get back to normal?..hope it wouldnt be a day..u know..24 hour...haiya..let just cross fingers and hope it will be back lyk in a second..??hahaha..im bein ridiculous here..am i?..


talking bout "maintenance"...i am classified as a "high maintenance" ones..i dun live it 'simply'..i live it by 'many'.. i have tis so many needsss. could u differentiate both words? i bet u could..
the thing is dat,lately im kinda addicted to this 'shopping online'..i must say,it kills off my pain..lyk wash away all my problem...or maybe flushed them way far from my sight.. aha..
thr comes my metaphor.. again n again...be annoyed ah?

the thing is,i've always want the best for my body that will include skincare,bodycare..and if i have my own baby,i'll get his/her the same thing too..its not guilty.i guess..and...the best product that i've done my research on is not apparently in my country...suppose i go online n problems solved!

JUST THAT it will only create problems if i dun have enough budget,or diverted the problem to my spouse.. be sure to do ur research first on that particular items before u purchase em online,because u r playing with the risk over here... get much information and details of the seller/supplier lyk their experienced in this field, the review and feedback from those ppl dealing with him/her in that matter of tym,or maybe u can just email the seller for the specific answers that u r lukin for...make sure u r knowledgeable of currency,postage and handling,the instructions,bla,bla,bla..bottomline,get urself ready..

those high maintenance girls out there,my advice is not to get urself


A SUGAR DADDY

No matter how desperate we were... just dun drown urself with anything like this..its not healthy

likewise, "desperate things does make u a fugly whore"..

guys..check out this tips.. found it helpful..kinda..wink*

top 10 signs u're dating a high maintenance girlfriend

1 critics:

kisshugkisshug said...

no sarcasm ok darling..
im just getting improved.better..
that wouldnt do anyone any harm,isnt it?
yea..im just lukin for the best out of the best..
sory u got involved too.ngeh3..