November 04, 2009

botol air baru, amyra photoshoot,early prep


my new botol air from tupperware..cute isnt it??it cost me bout rm30.40..yea..tupperware mmg mahal..tp,since aku sikda botol air,beli jak la cgek...k ku g joging kelak nak...=)..nama botol air tok zifi and elfi. represents the elephant(elfi) and giraffe(zifi)..orangey in colour...sik sabar nk pake...bila....???hurm~

the next thing is amyra,my anak buah...isnt she adorable??? the new words that comes from her cheeky mouth is "angan taco" which stands for "jangan kaco"..she will keep on saying that word when we tend to "kaco" her..its pretty annoying...n it doesnt luk cute either..haha...

lets check on her latest photoshoot,wil ya?


look at her.......so,so,so ADORABLE.. wonder where she got that from..???? me???ahaa!~no...she creates amyra herself ..n yes,the ngegeh part do come from me.ngeh3..=)

tomoro we r going to hantar my adik to airport.go back to KML...n,i do have to think wut will amyra wear for tomoro.must be cute n sweet...n,so,i pick tis baju,but dunno which sluar to padankan with...lets wait till tomoro morning..i'll decide it to the very last minute..i noe me.heheh

the right one,or the left one??

blouse: marykateandashley (cream)
left:sluar garfield (dark purple)
right:sluar carters (white base with printed yellow flower)

its hard for me to decide..lets just wait how tomoro goes~heheh

0 critics: