November 07, 2009

i cant help myself

falling for LIP BALMS!~

im googling over the internet just to get me busy..but then,i bumped with my long last friend..n suddenly it becomes interesting n much more fun to lepak here until forever...lalalala!~
my best friend is definitely one and only.. makeup!....lippie!~
haha.
tis tym its lip balm addiction.. so,so,so,so cant get my eyes away from cutie2 lipbalmssss...
i wish i have huge amount of munny so i can just click,click and be happy...yahoooooooo!~
makeups r like drugs to me these days...haiyoh...someone please save me from drowning..=|.no.let me drown first.then u can saved me.okey?(ngegeh)

i've heard of chapstick,burt's bees,carmex,neutrogena,lipice and also avon.but never ever heard from LOTTA LUV's collection and also DAVID & GOLIATH ones....yikes..im so excited...

let me just show u these catchy names,packaging and of course..its lipbalms!..how cool is that?
gosh!
if u r opt for chocolatey mood..so here u r... luk nyaman isnt it?cool too~~~must have???naah..have to reconsider.ngeh3...if u wanna get this item,go for ebay or maybe mr.google wil do u a big help..

next one..my favourite!

catchy names arent they??..yikes..love it!...go for the websites to find more bout these lip balm...im just showing u some hints...the rest?go find urself..ngeh3..

takdak lagik kt msia tok jual lipbalm kedak tok aku rs...u dun have any option selain online...mun nak suruh aku beli,blh jak...tp,duit come first lah..ngeh3..interested?email me.ok?

this one is quite funny..and RARE....unless u want to be like him,do give it a shot for this lip balm. haha... do you? wanna be........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NAPOLEON DYNAMITE??????

and if ur answer is..
(heck yes i did!)
u surely gonna buy tis lip balm..hahaha

remember his line...??

napoleon dynamite: uh.idiot!..familiar line...n wut does it gotta do with lip balm anyway?does it make sense?..uh..

if napoleon say's:you guys r retarded!
i will be probably say...these ppl were retarded!..hahahah...sorry...no offense...anyway...good marketing skills over thr..

chiao...(to be continued...)

0 critics: