June 15, 2009

uh oh,i almost forgot the imprtnt part









im so forgetful these days. maybe i ran out of my supplements and i ate a lot of hati ayam(chicken liver) back when im staying at kch.i heard ppl said that if u ate a lot of hati ayam,u will tend 2 be a forgetful person.. dats y tahfiz r not allowed 2 eat this hati ayam.but hey!~ nyaman apa.. who the hell cares??hahaha. n if u noticed, i've been using the same phrase since the first post. hehe.. i must come out with new vocab ouh?.. kih3.. silly me~

haiya!~i fogot 2 watch rosli dhoby drama kt astro cenel 8 pukul 1 tdik,i guess..its warkah terakhir rosli dhobi ! again~ im dying 2 c how they act with bhs swak.. i heard tht their slang r tiptop. huhuhu.. next tym,thr is no excuses..


n the most important part is that,actually,ktkorg mesti wonder how i came up with "my own wisteria lane" blog title right? hurm.. here it goes.. im a fan of desperate housewives.. ala. its a drama series la ofkos. n they're now dh cycle 5 dh.. n apa yg related this drama dgn my life? okay.
my life is full of drama, n ppl around me livin their life with everyday chaos n i shud say secrets are part of our life.. within this journey,while watching this drama i found a lot of similarity which is ofkos im not one of the cast.. theyre paid for the role, n im not. huhuhuhu!~. wut im tryin 2 say is that, my blog actually represents my everyday life what i wrote r really wut i am in real life despite of all the drama, im hoping i can come up with an exploration to find a better side of me.. thr. i said that olready. hehehe.. mwah!~ love u guys..

0 critics: