June 20, 2009

lazying around~




just got back from sematan(another pekan cowboy).my sis said its 30km away from Lundu.well, jauh!~thx god im not the one who's driving. hehe. the weather is fucking hot and humid. n then my throat is so dry..
(next stop: beach)
well. thrs a group of teenagers playing football n also young couple bercintan cintun(romantik la??hehe). n so,my bro (bob) panjat la tis pokok, n i sempat ambik gmbr. which is hilarious~


another pic of him hanging from that tree

he doesnt look like he's hanging bcuz of im using hp camera. well, the least that i can do la kan?


my sis n her husbnd.(i took pictures like a pro ouh?hahaha.)

next stop... medan niaga sedc



hurm~n so,we ordered keropok lekor. nyaman!~ n i punye air,neslo ice. tym mkn, we ol sempat bitchy pasal y they put medan niaga here in sematan?? y not Lundu? then my bro said that maybe the lesen perniagaan here is murah sedikit la. so, i silence. (bcuz i noe nutin psl commerce alto i learnt that in my course which is Specialized) am so ashamed of myself. n then at the 2nd thought, maybe this lil things we dun learn it at school. pengalaman mengajar ouh?
tym kelas mis zaihan, we learnt psl

a)hire purchase(law,agreements),
b)kira2 most of them r bout big2 tender.
c)land

...... n so, the rest,i guess we hv to figure them out ourselves,right.

daaa!~


0 critics: