October 17, 2009

wut i hv been doing lately!

its just a review on wut i hv been doing in past few weeks..eversince fesbuking was ol im doin.n thats totally an exception.=)
im spending my muny on new makeups,perfume n books on ebay...
i havent received any parcels from us yet(it takes 2-3 weeks to reach here),but i got these books on sale at ebay malaysia n mudah.com .rm20 each..(happy)murah nak???heehe..its cheaper purchasing online i guess.. rather than having overdraft budget all along at MPH and POPULAR ..becuz i just love books so much that i just cnnot enter the bookstore n stare.. i must get atleast one item..(ngeh3).so,the solution is to go online..thr is pro n cons when u shop online ofcourse..im happy n glad that the seller was awesome lad,so i dun hv any problem regarding ordering and stuffs. plus i can do my shopping til midnite.. bliss.hehe.. its the same person im ordering with n becuz i decided to take 5 of 'em,she gvs me discount on delivery postage...another bliss...allover, im paying for rm20 each,which costs me rm100 + rm10(poslaju)..=rm110..
hehe.anyway,i got all of sophie's collection,im more than happy..i guess.=)


cover view
side view

n tis is my face luks like after just read few pages..lemah longlai tidak bermaya..hahaha

dun mind the bg k?hehe..i love to spent my most of the tym in here(pc room+closet+ironing room+azia's used-to-be bedroom).
i used to lepak here wen i got my campak..n its like my sanctuary back then...ngee!.

n,yeah..camwhoring!..since i've got xthing to do,its better to stick to my old profession~

well.. sory as my lack of interest in blogging tis past few weeks bugging u..not to mentioned,im distracted also by my own attitude for not being continuously keeping touch with my own blog..

c ya guys...

XOXO,
EJA




0 critics: