July 29, 2009

my new kindof responsibility


lyk i said,kindof.well,my first day at school... oh.. the students r nice.. they were all lyk angels.... w..whha aaat???? hahahaha. no you silly. i lied!

its S-U-X as hell. wud cud be even more worse when you hv to teach budak kelas hujung2??? ough.. i hate tis job. the moment i enter the class,it was OK. the moment i said,"attention kids",it was still ok.. tp,bila masuk kelas form 3I ya yg ku xtahan ya. i think i shud do something pasal them. more homework for me la nak.. i dunno how to teach,wut to teach,but i can stil use different approach lyk.....berik cgek artikel,potostat,suruh cdak berik pandangan.. ooo... ?but ,mestila ada kenak mengenak ngn subjek psk(pendidikan sivik dan kewarganegaraan).. n i must luk lyk i know a lot. which am not expert with. ooo god... help me~

i wasnt prepared to meet the challenges. lagik2 bila cdak tunjuk gangster. hey,wut am supposed 2 do. im just staring at them,observe kelakuan cdak. i the first thought that came up to my mind is that, what the hell they're doin here?? in school.? i mean, if sikmok belajar,go n find a job. anywhere else. i dun care. tp,the hell that bothered me till now i hv to find an approach to make them understand. n yes, thats a big responsibility. ough..

1 critics:

kisshugkisshug said...

suruh senyap ka..?
hurm as if la deng..